- To be worn at all ASA races and includes:
- WAC Vest
- WAC Ladies Racer Back
- WAC T-Shirt
- Black Shorts
- Black Tights
- If you are going to wear a base layer under your vest / ladies racer back or shirt it needs to be black or white
- To be attached on the front and back of your vest / ladies racer back or shirt.
- Your race number is to go on the front, it can cover your licence but the licence sponsor must be visible, see below.
- If you want to claim an age category place you must wear the official age category tag, sew this on as well.
Levingers charge +- R 125.00 to sew them on permanently, on the front tell them to leave the top open and there you go a pocket for a tissue or your first place acceptance speech.
- If you are running in someone else’s entry you must follow the substitution process outlined by the race organisers.
- Self-seed, if you did not pack that first place acceptance speech start further back.
- Thank the marshals on route- they are volunteers.
- NO HEADPHONES.
- If you are going to stop, make sure there is no one behind you.
- Do not litter, bins are available at all water points.
- Have fun and encourage other runners.
- Respect the rules, they are there to protect you.
- Update your details on all result platforms
- Help out in your club.